YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean for the bike... I do it once in a while.. my girl weights 115, i weight almost 200... will I destroy anything just crusin around?

·
Registered
921 Posts
hell no floor an have a good time, women are fun to have on back, faster u go the harder they squeez, have em hold right on your man hood :lol :lol :lol :lol :yfz :sonic

·
Registered
551 Posts
:stupid :rock

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
:stupid unless you're riding in the dunes. If so, then your friendly BLM official will kindly write you a ticket.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey...

the only thing is that it is hard to control with someone on the back. Just take it easy and you should be ok.

Maxx

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool, thanx!

·
Registered
54 Posts
just don't be one of the moorons i see out there with a helmet on and his girlfriend not wearing one these idiots are all over the oregon coast!! riding double sux thats the bottom line.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Its better if she's up front driving then you have something to hold onto. :rock

·
Registered
446 Posts
It's fine, just dont go really fast, and make sure she knows the basics of riding.....like leaning to the inside, leaning forward while going up hills, ect..
I ride with someone on the back all the time with no problems.
Tony

·
Registered
77 Posts
lol my new woman was over the other night and we had a break from this freezing weather all winter long ..it was maybe 55 out and i pulled the 450 out and told her 2 jump on...shes like omg its 2am..im like f-it were gonna go 4 a small ride...so i ripped about 2 miles down the street and then came back. Alot of wheelier were involved. it was her first time on a quad so shes was a lil w00tered up after that ride :lol :woo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts