YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of +1 arms and I have decided they look like good stuff. Have anyone had any experiance on them?

Is something else out there that I'm looking over?

any body that has this set up pic's would be great
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Houser has one of the if not the best LT setups on the market. I had them on my 250R and they were flawless. Now that hey use needle bearings for pivots, they are even better!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
i have them on my 250r also,i like them alot i had a problem with the older style bj's but houser replaced them with the new style and havent had a problem yet.
i reccomend them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
i had them on my Z400 and loved them..... i had the new style w/ the needle bearings and new balljoints and definitely worth the 800 bucks :rock :red
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
i have a great pic of my houser long travel with elka shocks if someone can post for me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by OZARK450@Dec 23 2003, 04:38 PM
I'm looking for a set of +1 arms and I have decided they look like good stuff. Have anyone had any experiance on them?
If you want LT, it wont be +1, it would have to be +2. From my experience from friends, they love them. I know one guy who has 2 sets...LT and STD travel... :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217+Jan 13 2004, 03:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bunkerking217 @ Jan 13 2004, 03:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OZARK450@Dec 23 2003, 04:38 PM
I'm looking for a set of +1 arms and I have decided they look like good stuff.  Have anyone had any experiance on them?
If you want LT, it wont be +1, it would have to be +2. From my experience from friends, they love them. I know one guy who has 2 sets...LT and STD travel... :lol [/b][/quote]
y would it have to be +2?...... it doesnt...... Houser is a great set-up though :rock :red
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
651 Posts
I believe Houser is one of very few if not the onlyone to make the long shock longtravel arms in +1 for most machines other than 250R. by longshock I mean 19 1/4" That may be why Ozark450 was told this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Originally posted by mooseatv@Jan 12 2004, 10:35 AM
i have a great pic of my houser long travel with elka shocks if someone can post for me?
Here is Mooseatv's houser lt/elka front end :O :rock :rock :rock

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the info guys. One more thing, can you still run your head lights with this set up, in Mooseatv's pic he doesn't have any headlights.

I don't run any most of the time but they are nice to put back on and do a night ride every once and awhile
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by OZARK450@Jan 14 2004, 03:22 PM
Thanks for all the info guys. One more thing, can you still run your head lights with this set up, in Mooseatv's pic he doesn't have any headlights.

I don't run any most of the time but they are nice to put back on and do a night ride every once and awhile
of course you can run headlights. you may need to trim the shrouds a little, but thats it.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top