YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get one of those EZ lift grab bars from houser. But before I do, I was wondering if anyone has had any interference with their exhaust? I asked houser and they couldn't really give me an answer. Thanks

Reactions: sqall12001

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just don't want to spend a $100 on a grab bar that I have to modify.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I have one on my Sparks for my 2010. No Fitment issues at all. Let me run out and take a picture. It might be different for a carb though

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Reminds me of my 96 warrior. The FMF sticks out about a good 2 to 3" past the bar. 6 o'clock it and you are blowing out grass and dirt :lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet. Thanks I'm waiting for a black friday sale and I'm gonna grab one.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Reminds me of my 96 warrior. The FMF sticks out about a good 2 to 3" past the bar. 6 o'clock it and you are blowing out grass and dirt :lol
I wish. Barkers will torque and tear off the mid pipe where its bolted to the muffler. Ask me how i know...

Hence the big prm rear grab for protection

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I wish. Barkers will torque and tear off the mid pipe where its bolted to the muffler. Ask me how i know...

Hence the big prm rear grab for protection

Lucky it didn't rip out the exhaust port studs as well. Don't even want to ask how to fix that on a 96 warrior. You're pulling the whole motor just to put a heli-coil in it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the idea is nice, but seems kind of bulky. i like the compactness of the houser

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm tall enough that the extra inch or so on the houser will help enough.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I'm 5'9" and the houser took away the suspension sag and put the actual lift point where the stock grab bar rested, before sag. If that makes sense.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.