YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the housing was pretty beat up so I painted it and put all new parts in it to match the bike... also added contour bars, odi rogue grips, hi vis bar pad, and replaced my warning tags with some new ones... I'm super impressed with all of it but the throttle is by far the best upgrade I've made yet. It does not make it easier to push it just moves it to a spot that is so much better than the oem throttle. The only thingi didn't like was having to thread the throttle cable almost all the way out to get it adjusted right.. overall super glad I did all of these mods

·
Registered
151 Posts
View attachment 93984 View attachment 93985 the housing was pretty beat up so I painted it and put all new parts in it to match the bike... also added contour bars, odi rogue grips, hi vis bar pad, and replaced my warning tags with some new ones... I'm super impressed with all of it but the throttle is by far the best upgrade I've made yet. It does not make it easier to push it just moves it to a spot that is so much better than the oem throttle. The only thingi didn't like was having to thread the throttle cable almost all the way out to get it adjusted right.. overall super glad I did all of these mods
Now this is a good idea, what honda throttle did you use? Looks like the one on my old 400ex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Nice looking yfz. Just needs a matching fluorescent green yellow Free Flo Gas Cap Vent Hose.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Now this is a good idea, what honda throttle did you use? Looks like the one on my old 400ex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They all are the same.
If you can find a trx 90 get it. The lever is a bit longer and nicer feeling

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
I appreciate the info guys, will be looking into this. I loved the 400ex thumb throttle and if I’m honest, just what I was use to (the longer 90 may be the go-to). I absolutely despise the YFZ’s stock setup. It’s just an odd position ergonomically and I just can’t find a good clocking of it where it’s comfortable

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yavi
I appreciate the info guys, will be looking into this. I loved the 400ex thumb throttle and if I’m honest, just what I was use to (the longer 90 may be the go-to). I absolutely despise the YFZ’s stock setup. It’s just an odd position ergonomically and I just can’t find a good clocking of it where it’s comfortable
Ya I definitely am planning on getting the trx 90 throttle lever

1 - 9 of 9 Posts