YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
normally i wouldnt post a pic of a quad that doesnt belong to me, but this is a special case-very special. this has got to be the sickest quad i have ever seen. i can only with to throw a leg over it and take a few stabs at the throttle. anyway, heres the pics...

BTW-i found these pics on exriders.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I bet that thing hauls! I saw a 1100 Zilla w/ Nos at Silver Lake that was sweet but that beats it for sure! Personally I think buildiing a dragger would be boring just shooting straight lines all day. I would not mind having a dragger w/ other quads but I would rather put tha tmuich money into making my machine a racer, IE. Arms, shocks, swing arms engine mods etc. I would think dragging would get boring IMO.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ditto that!!!
I would try to make it fast and stuff. But I would also keep it so its rideable in all terrains. IMO

·
Registered
165 Posts
Originally posted by edgerat@Aug 26 2003, 10:08 PM
why mess with a ugly heavy thing like that when you could ride one of these?

There isn't much difference between the two is there? Why would you ride one of those, when you could be flying over jumps on a yfz450! :lol

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by edgerat@Aug 27 2003, 06:08 AM
why mess with a ugly heavy thing like that when you could ride one of these?

CRANKENSTEIN BABY! yeh, i have that pic as well. that bike is blinding fast. there are few vids of it shooting up some granrly hills at 80mph+.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you wouldnt happen to know if he is running a banshee monoblock or some kind of bike engine? i know hes not getting 750cc from stock cylinders. either way, I WANT IT :O

·
Registered
625 Posts
that is Kim's old bike. It is rotax sled cyls on top of a half shee half rotax bottom end. They run the pipes straight out the back because of the rotary valve on the engine. I was going to build one until the dick on Ebay screwed me on my 670. I got it and the cyls were cracked. Anyways, that one thar made 190+ on the dyno but kept smoking the tires when it hit the pipe so imagine somewhere over 200hp.
Isaac

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by SandMan@Sep 5 2003, 01:43 AM
My freind has a crankenstein (i probably spelled it wrong) lol and it dynoed at 215 hp
what are the mods on the 215hp shee? no offense, but i dont believe you. again, no offense...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts