YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a slip on pipe from you guys and it works good. :D I just think it might be on the loud side for where I ride :cry do have a quiet insert on any suggestions on what I could do? Thanks :what

·
Registered
582 Posts
We do have a quiet core insert that will reduce your noise levels while maintaining 95% of your power gain.

$35

Joe/HMF

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Originally posted by HMFer@Jul 29 2003, 12:02 PM
We do have a quiet core insert that will reduce your noise levels while maintaining 95% of your power gain.

$35

Joe/HMF
Where on your website is this quiet core insert? I was trying to find it but no luck. I really like your pipes and how they are powder coated but they are a little loud for were I ride...I may get one if this quiet core really does quiet it down.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
I'm guessing that the quite core fits in your performance exhaust so you can add it when you need, but remove it when you don't right?

Thanks for the Info.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Originally posted by Merriman@Jul 31 2003, 02:26 AM
I'm guessing that the quite core fits in your performance exhaust so you can add it when you need, but remove it when you don't right?

Thanks for the Info.
When would you need one here? :what

:yfz

·
Registered
582 Posts
The quiet core is a removable insert. I will post a graphic tomorrow when we post the updated pages on the webpage.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Originally posted by Merriman@Jul 31 2003, 03:08 AM
I'm from San Diego......and I ride at Gordon's well all winter practically.
OOOOh, heh my bad, didn't know you were from SD, thought you lived here :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts