YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting one of these slip ons but cant decide which one?The DR.D seems to be better but is also alot more expensive,would the Dr. D be a noticeable difference against the HMF?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had the Dr.D pipe for about 5 rides. I'm happy with it. It is a very real gain, especially the torque. My friend has a stock pipe w/spark arrestor removed, airbox lid off, rejetted, and gytr air filter and I smoke him everywhere. I am not sure about the HMF pipe. I do know that the HMF's dyno reflects a 180 main jet where as the Dr. D doesn't require a rejet. hope that helps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am getting the Sparks Racing pipe, I rode one with nothing but the airbox removed ,cam mod and a curtis sparks pipe and it hauls. It really smokes my stocker.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Spinz----- ! was looking on dr ds site and looked like it didnt have a head pipe? do they make one? Dou you have one? and what was the cost for the full system?

thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
i just got my dr d in from parts direct for $325 and i like the looks of it and thats bout all i know. im installing it tonight.
i know you said it doesnt require a rejet but would it help to be rejetted??

·
Registered
319 Posts
If you are willing to spend 300+ for a slip on call Bob at Thunder Alley and get his fullsystem his low to mid is only rivaled by the tc and its 525 for a full system! . Http://www.thunder-alley.net

1 - 6 of 6 Posts