YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best price anyone knows of on Hipers? I'll be gettin them for my YFZ when I get it :rock so I was just wondering. Thanks in advance. Trey

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thnx edge...... red or blue rings, but either way :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
edge, i got a ?........ i searched all the yami's at ronnies but could find any hipers.... only douglas and itp.......... could you give me a link or tell me how much they are (9x9 if u check)..... thanks a lot man. Trey

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Sep 27 2003, 11:07 PM
edge, i got a ?........ i searched all the yami's at ronnies but could find any hipers.... only douglas and itp.......... could you give me a link or tell me how much they are (9x9 if u check)..... thanks a lot man. Trey
Yea I just searched all of Ronnies and did not see Hiper wheels.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Sep 27 2003, 11:20 PM
Uhh, BOB!!!!!! hellooooooo! call him up man, you have to call in order to get the deal!  :rock
I didnt think he sold Hiper Wheels, I was checking out Magnoila earlier tonight and did not see any thing w/ Hiper. I saw Maxxis and ITP but not Hiper.

·
Registered
625 Posts
G'day guys , could you please give me a contact or link to c&d
I'd love to see if they or anyone else will ship down under,

Thanks Geoff.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I love my hi-pers! They are great! And I'm not just sayin that because they sponsor me!

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by CODY ANDERSON@Oct 1 2003, 06:37 PM
I love my hi-pers! They are great! And I'm not just sayin that because they sponsor me!
hmmmm........ **cough**hook a brutha up**cough** :lol j/ messin w/ u man..... i cant wait til i get mine....... they look trick! :rock

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hipers rule there is no doubt about it, but they have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. If you buy direct from them prepare to have some problems.
Two months after I purchased my wheels from them they randomly put a 2700$ charge on my credit card.
When I needed my wheels changed from yammy to hon they mis qouted the price, then they didn't have any moore tech. 1 parts so I had to pay to have my wheels upgraded to "tech2" and they put an extra 200$ worth of parts on my bill that I didn't order and that they didn't send. That was at least a year and a half ago and I have never seen my 200$. I fought them for 8 months and finally gave up.
Now im might be switching back to yammy and I will have to pay to upgrade again because they didn't send back my center pieces the firse time I had to do it. SO LIKE I SAID THERE SERVICE SUCKS. I also know someone who ordered a whole set of wheels from them and they forgot to bill them to his credit card or something because he never recieved a bill or anything for them so he got the whole set for free.

someone else needs to start making some good wheels. :|

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Sep 29 2003, 06:43 PM
i got mine from C&Dracing for 356 to my door
Is that all 4 tiers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts