YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my hipers in the mail today and opened one. wondering if the bolts are torques, british standard or if i can use standard or metric sockets to install the rings?

anyone know that's running these? i need to stop by the hardware store on teh way home prior to installation :)

·
Registered
983 Posts
it didnt come with instructions? they arent torx. use a 12 tooth socket 3/8. and torque to 9-11 ft/lb. make sure you snug the bolts in a start , two pass pattern. have any more questions. pm me but i will be out until about 5pm eastern so have patience

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a ton, I was just an idiot and didn't RTFM before posting a question. had the wheels in the truck and didn't have the instructions to look. I just finished getting the bead cool set on one and about to tackle the other 3.

·
Registered
94 Posts
where did you get your hipers from? Im ordering a set for my 450r...Best price I got so far is $900 for all 4 Hipers with 4 ITP Holeshot XCR 03.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got my hipers from bob at magnolia $190 per and I'm running Maxxis Razr's which put me right at almost the same marker for the package deal.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hey wild. make sure you dont twist the wheel into the tire. the wheel could cut the edge of the tire. How do you like them so far? i thin they are kick ass eventhough its a lot of money i think its worth it. they are goign to last a long time if you take care of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts