YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to purchase a set of paddles for my YFZ. From you guys that have had the YFZ's a while and have run different paddles, which paddle would you recommend I run front/rear. I want to smoke my buddies DS650 (piped, filter kit, Ron Woods Carb, Sand Skate 2's) up the hill and also beat him drag racing. I have a Sparks full system, Noss K&N setup, Jetted, and next week I'm doing the cam mod. I do ride some trails at high speed (follow the leader) so I want to still be able to corner decent. I was thinking exteme haulers 21x12x8 but am not sure if I'll be able to turn very well?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Haulers turn just fine. I run 20x10x10 8 paddles and I like them, a lot of guys run the 21x12x8 but i dont have any experience with those

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
a lot of guys run the 21x12x8
Yeah... :lol :lol I put those bad boys on there and ZOOOOOOOOMMM!!!! You fly. These paddles hook up awesome, those 20x10x8's are awesome too, but they let u fun ride a little more than the 21's. But put 2 YFZs on the line with those paddles, and the 21's will hook up so much better. Ask, daddogrider, hes the one whos tried and compared em. But i have these 21x12x8 haulers and theyre awesome...cant go wrong. :rock :rock :rock

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How many lengths do you think I'd give up going to... let's say a Sand Skate II?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts