YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
for the YFZ........ i am pretty sure hiper makes the 3.5+1.5 offset....... that is the skinniest they make i think......... call up hiper to be sure, but i think thats rite

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by PRNSTAR1969@Dec 11 2003, 12:28 AM
YEAH I HAVE 4+1 DOUGLAS ULTIMATES NOW WITH A ROLL FRONT AND I WANNA BE SURE IM WITHIN 50 INCHES
yeh, u should be fine......... im pretty sure Bob runs them (the 3.5+1.5) on his YFZ..... and i think he is under 50

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
hiper does NOT make any 4 in 1 s for the YFZ.... however you can get Hubs to convert to honda bolt pattern then run honda 4 in 1 wheels.... ( thats what i am doing on a YFZ for a customer now, just ordered the wheels yesterday and hubs came last week from baldwin.)

hiper does offer the 1.5 - 3.5 offset for the YFZ though

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hardkor hubs. Buy the best.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just a little insite from some1 that has hiper wheels...
YOU DONT WANT THEM. They are a pain in the ass they never hold air. and I have broke 5 of them they break in 2 right where the two halfs bolt together and the carbon beadlock rings always flex and get dirt jamed in them. the O rings that seal the 2 halfs are worn out in 3 races from the carbon flexing and then you have to put air in them every moto and hope it holds for the whole race......

·
Registered
983 Posts
strange, we have quite a few folx hoe have them on this board and they reported no such problems. Do you have one of the earlier batches maybe?
Just trying to figure out what the problem is since i have a set of them comming.

·
Registered
37 Posts
yes and no.... they are replaced by the hiper company under warrenty when I shatter them and those still break I've had them since they came out Would you like to see pics of the shattered carbons? so I guess that I have a mix of both old and new. the fronts I have only broke 1 of them but the backs are the ones that just shatter. I have the 4 pc backs and the 3 pc frnts. I'll sell 8 of them if anybody wants them I am now using the ultimate shamrock beadlocks now.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
woodward, your telling me with my +2 DC4s, and TCS LT, i can't run 4:1 offset on the yfz? i need to run 4:1 to be at 49 1/2"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't have money to go and buy some F'ing hubs.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Dec 12 2003, 07:41 PM
woodward, your telling me with my +2 DC4s, and TCS LT, i can't run 4:1 offset on the yfz? i need to run 4:1 to be at 49 1/2"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't have money to go and buy some F'ing hubs.
yeh u need 4 + 1 offset wheels, but u dnt hav to buy hubs

1 - 20 of 42 Posts