YFZ Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright fellas, U guys always help me when i need it :yfz and now i need it again. Ok, check this, i know im really behind, but i finally took out the baffle a couple of days ago(and let me tell u...sounds like it just woke up :O ) And this weekend im trying my best to take the time to do that cam mod.(step by step from one of our posts.)And for those of u who did the cam mod... Tell me how the bike feels now... :evilgrin :evilgrin :blah Then i want to rejet so that i can take off the aibox lid. But im not sure where to start with jetting. U gotta kinda start from the top cause im really not sure. Im gonna go to my dealer and what exactly do i ask them for? Then how do i go about the actual rejetting process? What exactly wll i be changing in my bike? And how much am i looking to spend? Or can i just leave the lid on and just do the cam mod without rejetting? I just dont really have the money right now because of school but i just wanna get this thing going so i can have it ready 4 Glamis this Thanksgiving :evilgrin :evilgrin :evilgrin
So pleaz guys, just help me out. Im ready to get this beast roaring(just need to start wth the least expensive things i could do first...)Thanx again... :yfz :yfz :yfz

Oh yeah, Tell me if u think im doing the right things to ok? And if im not go ahead and say what i should be doing... :nono

1 - 2 of 2 Posts