YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brit i think i saw a post awhile back about the rpm steering stem but when i SEARCHED i could not find it are you still runnign that stem if so where can i get one again, thanks

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
we can get them for you... as well as any other RPM product....

dont forget... we have RPM axles in stock

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
woodward, how much powdercoated for red bike, what size do you recommend, i am 6'4" and use renthal atv race(low) bend bars standard diameter also i will need risers as well if not included with stem and any hardware needed for mtg. also. oh one more does that stem have the mount for steering stabilizer on it ? thanks alot

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
PM Merriman to see if he is selling them yet.... it is the same as the RPM and is just as strong it looks like and wayyyyy cheaper...... ask him about the price :rock

·
Registered
294 Posts
Because of the angle of the RPM stem, a +2 RPM with low bars is the same height as a Roll +1 with the same bars. I am 5'11 and they are about perfect for me. Because of your height, you may want to see if you can get a +3 (if they make it) or try higher style bars. Good luck.

Scott

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks i ordered one from rpm directly thorugh jeremy from the number in that old post about it thanks for posting the link

1 - 8 of 8 Posts