Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres one of me riding alittle wheelie.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I guess it looks ok...the color scheme is a bit..whats the word im looking for....Unique.. Now all u gotta do is sit down and wheelie( also put a helmet on)

·
Registered
149 Posts
yea..and change that yellow gas tank cover and handle bar cover to either white or silver. not bashing..jus a thought

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i had a Z too..... sold it for a YFZ

Attachments

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i know to put a helmet on and ride a wheelie siting down. I was just srewing around in my yard. I also got a silver tank cover on it now and i am buying new handel bars with a alba clamping plate. So that should take care of it. I like my quad i think it looks alot better than with the stock plastic.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by hondarules@Nov 17 2003, 10:34 PM
YFZ_53 you look like my friend that is 12 yr old.
He does look damn small.

How big are you 53?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by selector+Nov 18 2003, 02:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (selector @ Nov 18 2003, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hondarules@Nov 17 2003, 10:34 PM
YFZ_53 you look like my friend that is 12 yr old.
He does look damn small.

How big are you 53? [/b][/quote]
i was waitin on sumone to ask that :lol :lol i am one of the smaller of the people.... but it comes in handy during the holeshots and drags :evilgrin ....... i hav grown since the pic...... i am now 5' 1/2" and 97 pounds :lol in the pic....... i was like 4' 11" 91 pounds........ funniest part is when i look like a 12 year old, then look at the face of the 25 year olds when i kcik their arse ;) :rock

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was waitin on sumone to ask that  i am one of the smaller of the people.... but it comes in handy during the holeshots and drags  ....... i hav grown since the pic...... i am now 5' 1/2" and 97 pounds  in the pic....... i was like 4' 11" 91 pounds........ funniest part is when i look like a 12 year old, then look at the face of the 25 year olds when i kcik their arse
Jeez and your riding a yfz450? Post a pic of you on your yfz450. I am only 13 and i am 5'2 and 105lbs.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by rider 4 life@Nov 18 2003, 10:55 PM
i was waitin on sumone to ask that   i am one of the smaller of the people.... but it comes in handy during the holeshots and drags  ....... i hav grown since the pic...... i am now 5' 1/2" and 97 pounds  in the pic....... i was like 4' 11" 91 pounds........ funniest part is when i look like a 12 year old, then look at the face of the 25 year olds when i kcik their arse
Jeez and your riding a yfz450? Post a pic of you on your yfz450. I am only 13 and i am 5'2 and 105lbs.
yes i WILL ride a YFZ :cry i got in a real bad wreck on that Z in the pic and doc says i cant ride again until march 6th.... my dad is bein a punk and wont let me get it :what ..... i dnt wanna ride..... its cold as fudge neway..... oh well.... ill be postin pics prolly march 7th.... would post em march 6th when i get it but ill prolly be ridin all day :lol ....... HOLY CRAP ur 13 and 1 inch taller than me and 8 pounds more :lol j/m w/ u.... i cant wait to ride tho

·
Registered
146 Posts
man i thought i was small. i am 5'9" and 145lbs at 14.
i can handle a yfz450 better than ALOT of people. alot of people see me in school and say yeah i know i am faster than you. then they come up to my track and i hand them their asses :re i am the fastest in my area, the only part that sucks is that i can't race yet :angry

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by yfz450rider#91@Nov 22 2003, 03:47 PM
man i thought i was small. i am 5'9" and 145lbs at 14.
i can handle a yfz450 better than ALOT of people. alot of people see me in school and say yeah i know i am faster than you. then they come up to my track and i hand them their asses :re i am the fastest in my area, the only part that sucks is that i can't race yet :angry
well we hav some 4-Stroke A people that i cant hang w/ but im faster than all the others........ and that sux u cant race yet...... but at least u can practice :rock

·
Registered
55 Posts
im 14, 5' 8" and wieght 115. I would say i am pretty small. I race at sugarcreek motocross park in pineville missouri.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by acedYFZ@Nov 25 2003, 01:01 AM
im 14, 5' 8" and wieght 115. I would say i am pretty small. I race at sugarcreek motocross park in pineville missouri.
good for you :blah :lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
SWEET looking quad!!!! That's one of the coolest looking flame graphics kits I've seen, who make's it? Do you have any motor mods? Your quad is looking killer, keep it up!! :yfz

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SWEET looking quad!!!! That's one of the coolest looking flame graphics kits I've seen, who make's it? Do you have any motor mods? Your quad is looking killer, keep it up!!

My graphics kit is made buy alba and i don't have no motor mods. All is a pipe and k&n and just some body parts for it. I hope to get a 440kit sometime soon. :rock

1 - 18 of 18 Posts