YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wanting everyones opinion on 3 peipes, i'm looking at the HMF, Duncan Racing Fat Boy 4, and the Sparks. I would kinda like to know what the differances might be, if anyone was running a Duncan. And why you would like/dislike one over another...i.e cracking, performance....so on...
Any help would be apriciated, i ran a search but nothing on the DRI.
Thanks and cool site! :yfz

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well..i went with the hmf full system pipe. I love the looks of the blue can and it sounds sweeet. A little on the loud side but i love that. I dont even have mine jetted right and this things rips like a raped aped. Its a TOTALLY different bike. Also the quality of the hmf pipes are incredible. Just and overall sweet ass exhaust. Also I heard sparks was a good pipe also.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that HMF is totally killer, the only reason i ask is b/c i just bought a duncan case saver and e brake block off and my friend works down at the local shop and they have the duncan pipe now. has anyone even heard of anyone running them on a YFZ? :|

·
Registered
313 Posts
im also interested in some info on the duncan. please let us know if you have one and how you like it

thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a duncan and it seems to run realy well. I have ridden other pipes and no other pipe seems to pull as hard as the duncan. I have ridden bikes with sparks,gytr,hmf,fmf,lrd,big gun,white brother's (e-series). The only down side about the pipe is it louder than all the other pipe's that i have ridden but it's not to loud for motocross it sounds good to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts