YFZ Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all I'm in need of some help my son just bought a 04yfz450 that looks good from a distance but has some issues that need to be addressed first tthere is no taillight on it which wouldn't be a hard fix but there is no wiring I can't find anywhere that wiring would get hooked up to either the calipers or the levers as he bought it to trail ride this is a problem if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello to all I'm in need of some help my son just bought a 04yfz450 that looks good from a distance but has some issues that need to be addressed first tthere is no taillight on it which wouldn't be a hard fix but there is no wiring I can't find anywhere that wiring would get hooked up to either the calipers or the levers as he bought it to trail ride this is a problem if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
also it seems to run hot pushing coolant out the overflow in reservoir was told it was rebuilt about 5 hrs ago and oil mod was done to me it looks kinda like it was raced at some point then rebuilt and put back to stock for riding as I've seen 3 different colors on painted surfaces. Feel bad for my son as he worked hard this summer to get this machine but spend most of his money to puchase it and now not sure how to fix issues

1 - 2 of 2 Posts