YFZ Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST GOT FINISHED INSTALLING THE KICK START AND I PUT EVERYTHING BACK TOGETHER AND WENT TO KICK IT AND IT WAS STUCK. A MECHANIC TOLD ME THAT THE CLUTCH BASKET SHOULD BE ABLE TO ROTATE BUT MINE DOESN'T WHICH IS MAKING THE KICKER STUCK. CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG AND IF THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE? MY QUAD IS IN NEUTRAL AND IT DOES ROLL BUT AND I EVEN TRIED TO START IT WITH THE ELECTRIC START AND IT DOES MOVE WHEN USING THE ELECTRIC START BUT WHEN I USE THE KICKER IT JUST STICKS. HELP ME PLEASE???!!!!! PLEASE ANYBODY THAT INSTALLED A KICKER HELP ME

·
Registered
27 Posts
i just did mine and it works great when you but the cltuch basket back on did you make sure it seated all the way back so that the gear on the back of it engages the idler gear that came with the kit you kind of have to mess with it a little also the water pump impeller is engaged all the way too that would bind it up, looks you have to pull it back down and see, thats just one of those things, it will be worth it when you are done that kick start looks cool and something is definitely cooler about kicking your machine over!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts