YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you electrically inclined people know where to find harness plugs. I want to get rid of the lights for my normal riding but don’t want to race cut the harness. I still want to be able to put the lights back in for night riding at the dunes. Just don’t like the idea of having the plugs exposed.

Front headlight

Rear brake light switch

Rear brake light

AIS also if you happen to know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
677 Posts
You would have to cut out the wires to remove them and it's not really a temporary solution if you want to put the headlights on later. Your best bet is to contact Kilroy and order some block off plugs. He has plugs that will close up all those loose ends.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You would have to cut out the wires to remove them and it's not really a temporary solution if you want to put the headlights on later. Your best bet is to contact Kilroy and order some block off plugs. He has plugs that will close up all those loose ends.

I don’t want to remove them. I need them for dune riding.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Roger that. I’ll send him a PM when the website isn’t throwing up errors left and right. Must be a bunch of holiday shopping traffic messing things up.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Whateveer u do zip tie the thing so it is not dancing around.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

It got moved a long time ago. The first pic is when it was held to the catch pan with velcro.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Why takem off??

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know its an old post. But can you send me picture of your taillight connector as im having issues connecting mine. And not sure if im missing something. Just need to compare how it iriginally is setup the wiring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts