YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Im looking for information on where everyone in Canada sends their heads to be port and polished and valves done for mx racing

Also any places where your motor work is done as well

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
mmad, is the only place to go for the YFZ stuff. at least thats what i think

·
Registered
18 Posts
You can talk to some motocross guys. There are a ton of 450 bikes with motor work done. Same stuff as the atv. Go to any cmrc race and talk to the yamaha racers. Your other option is just send it down south since the dollar is at par. Only problem is shiping, add the insurance on and the cost after there and back it almost more than the work. In toronto you have guys like bondi and in montreal you have splash n dirt.

·
Registered
282 Posts
not many places in canada that i know of. theres a place in edmonton called mots machine they do alright work. i had my cousin port mine he owns an engine shop and build some pretty crazy car engines. im very happy with what he did to my head.

·
Registered
18 Posts
there is a guy I just heard about in Toronto/Southern Ontario area who can do work to stock stuff that is competitive with GYTR kit and alot cheaper than the $2500 price tag

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Baldwin Motorsports is just across the pond in Ohio. He does a great job on porting. I would put him your list of places to consider. There are better heads out there than the GYTR kit for the price. Call Baldwin.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ton of race quads here in GTA had their motors done at Bondi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts