YFZ Central banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Poor Honda......they are gonna have to go looking for C class riders for factory rides cause all the fast boys dun got themselves a YFZ already!!! I was at the National Track (holy cowdung batman...thats a tough track!!) this weekend, and everywhere you look nothing but YFZ's.....so glad I did not wait. Honda really screwed this one up! Oh yeah, Kory Ellis fricken ripps on that thing.....won by about 20 seconds! Cant wait for the national!

·
Registered
983 Posts
The only problem with having so many yfz is that if a honda should win we will have to endure a lot of crap for HOnda spanking all the "HEavily modded" YFZ's. :lol

I think that right now we have a lot of YFZ because they are available but i know that a few will go back to honda once they come out since they 1. always ride honda and 2. are a Honda shop. Riding the YFz now will get them used to the 450 thumper and they will be better prepared to ride the TRX.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7@Jan 21 2004, 02:15 AM
i dunno...who would buy a 7k bike, dump like 5k in mods, then downgrade to a trx? :lol
Pro riders who don't pay for their stuff to begin with :D

·
Registered
983 Posts
Originally posted by Guy400+Jan 21 2004, 04:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guy400 @ Jan 21 2004, 04:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--RiPPiNiTuP7@Jan 21 2004, 02:15 AM
i dunno...who would buy a 7k bike, dump like 5k in mods, then downgrade to a trx? :lol
Pro riders who don't pay for their stuff to begin with :D [/b][/quote]
:stupid

·
Registered
70 Posts
that true but dont all of u guyys beleive that honda could have built something soo much better than what it is the honda came out last so it should have been the best i still like the yamy the best ive heard some rumors on a suzuki fuel injected 450 we'll see

·
Registered
152 Posts
did you say the track is hard. hahahaha it was easy beisides 1 corner and one double that screwed up my weekend. danget that was bad luck for me and i just hope its all done. just ask #50 the guy that had the bike of the month 1 month ago. we both raced the 265cc-450cc 2 & 4 stroke novice. bike changes have been made and i hope fully will have no problems for the national.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by quadjockey440@Jan 21 2004, 07:43 PM
did you say the track is hard. hahahaha it was easy beisides 1 corner and one double that screwed up my weekend. . . .
I said it was tough in reference to the length of the track. It was my first quadcross and I was honestly caught a little off guard by the length of the track. I noticed a few pros pretty winded to at the end of thier motos. But the track is a lot of fun. I had a great time. Which double messed you up? Was it the uphill one after the first set of whoops?

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Originally posted by quadjockey440@Jan 21 2004, 08:43 PM
did you say the track is hard. hahahaha it was easy beisides 1 corner and one double that screwed up my weekend. danget that was bad luck for me and i just hope its all done. just ask #50 the guy that had the bike of the month 1 month ago. we both raced the 265cc-450cc 2 & 4 stroke novice. bike changes have been made and i hope fully will have no problems for the national.
hey....I'm the number 50 bike. That track wan't that hard per-say, but it was LONG.....way long. I was so tired by the end of it that I was dragging azz. And the double that quadjockey440 crashed on was more of a step up that had the hard right turn at the base of it. It was at the bottom of the giant hill with the flag on it......I know cause I saw him laying down in the middle of a race showing everyone the underside of his bike :O I tried that jump in practice but cased it once, and almost went over like he did, and by the time we were racing, I was to worn out to give it another shot. :re

Good race Quadjockey....and I'll see you at the next quadcross.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was there too, and that f***ing track was long, I didn,t have any problem with that step up but I watched the guy in front of me hit it way too fast, he actually landed on the hillside and went over the bars, but he was in the next moto which suprized the crap out of me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
does ne one have pics of the race

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
The guy that overshot it was quadjockey. I think he got a little excited. That track is lllooonnnggg. In the Pro class we have to run more laps than the others. I was not used to it and became one of the tired ones.

·
Registered
336 Posts
That was my first race, and by the forth lap I could hardly hold on, but my long travel stuff is supposed to be here this week, that should make things a little easier.

·
Registered
19 Posts
lets see doug tim farr kicked everyones ass on the trx i didn't see to many yamis near him :nono "he who wants to pay for color will buy a yamaha" :red :blah :sucks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts