YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to hatfield mccoy WV during fall and loved it it was ao much fun were going there again might go for dirt days i would suggest to go to the trailhead rockhouse or waterways in my opinion. they have a hill climb competition a drag strip a sled pull a mud hole cometition and a lot more competitions it was very fun and i would suggest anyone to go there.if anyone has been there let me no. :rock

·
Registered
27 Posts
what are the trails like? good for sport quads? whats the best trail system? i might go take a trip there is it worth it for me to take the day drive there and stay for a couple of days? any input would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by wehtam03@Mar 9 2004, 01:59 PM
what are the trails like? good for sport quads? whats the best trail system? i might go take a trip there is it worth it for me to take the day drive there and stay for a couple of days? any input would be appreciated
the trails are amazing. the BEST i have ever ridden. any quads can go there comfortably. any trail systems are great riding. any length of a drive is worth it.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by wehtam03@Mar 11 2004, 12:09 PM
thanks for the info.

anything else i should know about it?
not really other than its the best quadin trip ive ever been on. if you decide to go shoot me a PM and we can meet up there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
:lol The Hatfield McCoy trails are def. far beyond awesome. i was there from april 10-16, and rode the browning fork trails on the Man side. Even with all the rain we still had a blast. we stayed in a house that we rented, right near the rockhouse trailhead. the best part about all of it is that you can ride your atv down the streets, legally! It can get a little scary though when a coal truack is coming down a hill behind you though. lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts