YFZ Central banner

Has anyone raced yet??

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  YFZ DAWG 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anybody has raced their YFZ's in an organized race (Wild West, AMA, USRA, etc.) yet?? This last weekend there were two in the junior class and the one took 2nd place. The kid who rode it is in 1st place in points and usually rides a 250R, which he still has, it looks like he is getting used to his YFZ. I'm going to race mine in September when my shoulder is back to full strength hopefully.

#5 ·
I just raced my first harescramble today! I got 3rd! I am excited I got third. This was my first ever organized race. It was AMA sponsered. I took the holeshot, I smoked everyone out of the hole but then on a uphill I got off track and hit a tree, then a KFX came flying and got stuck behind me. I could not go anywhere so I got passed by everyone :(. I regrouped and got 3rd. I have some pics I'll post tonight.

#7 ·
Originally posted by AlaskaYFZ@Aug 17 2003, 04:42 AM
today was my first ride on the quad...from the showroom onto the trailer and didn't ride it til practice moto.....I love this thing! :lol
SWEET! Trophied and all THAT ROCKS! :rock

:yfz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.