YFZ Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive have been working with a organization(sp?) who is VERY intrested in, and has already started putting together a 7-10 race harescramble series in the NJ and possibly PA(pocono's) area.
one concern they have is rider turn out.
this is probably going to be a quad only series that will not interfer with any district 6 races.

i know there are alot of xc riders in the nj...pa area, what do you guys think of this idea???

who would be intrested in running this series????
there will be pionts awarded at the races and will have an end of season awards banquit as well with trophys and stuff.

what do you think????

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
im 15 and as long as i can ride, bet your ass im going to be there. what are some possible race sites for this series? is the series going to be ama sanctioned? can i race a 400cc+ quad?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Im in, let me know the info when you get it together. Im also planning on racing a few GNCC's this year.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
most locations will be in central jersey near the shore.
i will keep everyone posted as i get info.
u can race if your 15 u just might have to get a parent to sign a waver at the race though.
all classes will be run

·
Registered
325 Posts
If they don't interfere with D6 MX races, I'll hit up the events in PA, and a few in the dirty Jerze. :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll be in too!! about time a race series for NJ riders

·
Registered
2 Posts
that would be awesome if you could get a a harescrambler series in new jersey. i live in central jersey and will atend all of the races. :rock

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Im interested and i am 15 and waiting on my 450...the only problem i see with it is the state might w00ter about it. they are already takin away out ridin areas and anyone in NJ knows that for a fact

I will defenetly try to be there. It should be held for a couple of days in the summer. Have people there selling Aftermarket parts and that good stuff :red

1 - 11 of 11 Posts