YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is a must have thingy majig to have

Bought one for $62 shipped and got it today and I already love it, makes you sweat when breaking that big inside bead

I'll be bolting it onto a heavy pallet for now, depending on usage, I might lay down a 5ft by 5ft block of concrete in teh backyard

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=34542

·
dippy doodle
2,801 Posts
QUOTE (SyKo450 @ Feb 26 2009, 06:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751480
Is a must have thingy majig to have

Bought one for $62 shipped and got it today and I already love it, makes you sweat when breaking that big inside bead

I'll be bolting it onto a heavy pallet for now, depending on usage, I might lay down a 5ft by 5ft block of concrete in teh backyard

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=34542[/b]
I have the same one and it works really good. I bolted it to the shed floor.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish I could bolt it in teh garage, but you know women....

This was her response to me wanting to bolt it in teh garage...

"If you're gonna bolt that w00ter on concrete, use the sidewalk, not even the driveway, SIDEWALK."

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not the kitchen, I worked too hard on the damn tile lol

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure does

·
Registered
492 Posts
Indeed, well worth the money. (although I got mine on sale for $31 a year ago... :shocker: )

I bolted it to the floor of our shop, it only takes 3 minutes to unbolt it from the floor if needed. I didn't want to just put it in the corner because you want room to work with it. Just take the bolts out (right next to our air hose, makes it super easy to remove then...lol) and move it when you're not using it. Its not like you'll be changing tires every day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts