YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well I landed kinda flat at the track tonight and bent the bars down. Tried to adjust them, but still nothing they are bent! OK now I need everyones input on bars. I am 6'0" and the stock location is ok for me, i guess. I dont wanna have to change any cables or anything like that. I want good looking bars, easy install, STRONG, and I need a clamp too. I have been looking at the trailtechs, and the tags. Not sure which is better or whatever but I know the tags are more money. Let me know what you all think, and maybe some pictures would help if anyone has any. Thanks

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
I would definitely recommend Trail Tech, I’m 6’5” and after searching for a while the Trail Tech did the job. I got mine from Cyclebuy.com and Bob over there was really helpful. The clamps and bars look great and you can order the bars in 3 different bends, low, medium and high (guess which one I ordered). I received the medium bar and send it back because I needed the high which I didn’t know they existed until Bob told me.
Good luck.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i hear really good things about Fasst Flexx bars, i tried them out on a friends yfz and they didn't fell as weird as i thought they would with the movement, just a bit price but they are top of the line

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would also recommend the Fasst Co Flexx bars. A bit pricey but well worth the money. You don't realize how well they are working until you ride without them. They are also very durable. I have rolled my bike a few times with the Flexx bars and Rox risers with no damage.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
I have some excellent condition flexx bars that will work with your cables, pm me if Interested

1 - 9 of 9 Posts