1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Your going to get that alot haha.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
grips wear out to fast. this is what i did, i got nails (carpentry nails) and put them threw the bars and then just, did alittle sanding to there top so there not so sharp and there still good after 6 months...

·
Registered
154 Posts
QUOTE (08yfz45031 @ Feb 19 2009, 08:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748599
grips wear out to fast. this is what i did, i got nails (carpentry nails) and put them threw the bars and then just, did alittle sanding to there top so there not so sharp and there still good after 6 months...[/b]
Haha...wow...innovative! :mhihi:

Out of those two options I would go with the pillow tops. But personally I like ourys.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
i like ny pillow tops but they are not the lites spiders are good to. never cared to much for any pro grips though

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
pro grip wear out really fast. Every set that ive owned and every set my frends owned they were out in like 3 rides. Ive heard oury's are good, im going to try those next. My pillow tops are horrible, they give me massive blisters, same with my frend that had them. I thought the stockers were pree good. Get some stockers or oury's

·
Registered
453 Posts
QUOTE (08yfz45031 @ Feb 19 2009, 11:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748599
grips wear out to fast. this is what i did, i got nails (carpentry nails) and put them threw the bars and then just, did alittle sanding to there top so there not so sharp and there still good after 6 months...[/b]
...seriously, you use nails? and I thought my kevlar grips gave me blisters.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Thats just an overall terrible idea lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
either go with odi lock on grips or go with the spiders grips. the two best grips ive ever used, i like the odis better since there is no messing around with glue and they look sick check them out

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
all seriousness here, i have spiders and when i put mine on i took electrical tape and wrapped the bars in that and then slid the grips over that and it locked them on as soon as the tape expanded

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
the odi rogue grips are amazing they wear good, they are soft, and way easy to install and remove. Definately the only grip I will run.

Plus they sponsor me :mhihi:

·
Registered
950 Posts
I've got 909 grips, nothin special but they're alright. Next will be ourys.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts