YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be there and know quite a few others will be as well.

If you find a bomb jump come find me to share the <3!! ...just sayin'. (I might even have some fireballl cookies to share.)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
she'll be sitting at the drag hill all day on her new purple drag bike.

·
Registered
645 Posts
wow one good jump and she already retired. to be a drag racer 8| next thing on the build list +10 swing arm lol I wish I could go

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hell yeah I'm ready!!! Gonna be there Wednesday night. My bike probably won't run so I'll probably be watching from the sidelines on my nieces 50. I heard your bringing enough for everyone Leah?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell yeah!!!!! Fool get your bike runnin'!! Though I did do some awesome climbs on an eton 80 back in my day lmao. If everyone is truly interested in the cookies I'll make a full batch (about 36-40 cookies depending on what size I feel like making). Otherwise I'll just be making half a batch.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hahaha, hell nah!! My quad is staying duner fo' life!!
nice as long as your on the yfz its all good don't get on the raptor boat that's coming around lol oh ya I might steal the color of your build for my little girls quad your color combo was awesome!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol hell nah. I've never ridden a raptor before, but pretty sure I'm too small for one. I like being able to throw my 450 around the little I can.
Nice!! As long as you recognize where the color combo came from! :p

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Boooo!!!!!
Found a PERFECT jump the first morning, but didn't have the camera... Found it again in the afternoon, and no lip. Then the next day it was a lil' better again, but then all the dirtbikes came and jacked it up lol. And, of course, riding with the faster quads just makes me want more upgrades...

Oh well, still got some real fun jumps in anyway and was a blast!! Shitty you couldn't get your bike to work though! :(

·
Registered
242 Posts
It ran good Thursday then nothing Friday. I worked on it all day and nothing. Oh well your bike looked good though! You almost ran me over when I was loading up lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts