YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you still have the instructions for the GYTR jet kit can you please e-mail them to me, fax or however you can get them to me. That would be get if you could. Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have the directions you are looking for, I photographed them but they are pretty big,send me your email....so i can attach them and get em to ya.

·
dippy doodle
2,801 Posts
Why do you need the instructions to put in the needle and two jets. It's not that hard and there's a topic on here that's pinned that shows you exactly what to do.

·
dippy doodle
2,801 Posts
The instructions aren't gonna tell you what jets to buy, just how to install them. What is done to your quad and I will tell you what jets to get. Also what elevation are you at?

·
dippy doodle
2,801 Posts
172 main, 45 pilot and 3rd clip down from the top on the needle. I would also get a fuel screw if you don't already have one. I suggest the r&d flexjet fuel screw, its really easy to adjust and only ten bucks more than the standard aftermarket one.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Can I also please get a starting point for jetting?

LRD slip on, proflow pro design intake at around 500F elevation...

Right now I have 168m, 48P, A/F 1 1/2 turn, and not sure but I would guess stock needle. Didn't tear it down to look yet..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts