YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of my bike with the GYT-R flame kit installed in case no one has seen these graphics on a blue bike.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Thanks for posting the picture of that flames kit. That is the kit I want and have been looking for. The GYTR flame kit is awesome, that is my next accessory.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As requested....

look for upcoming pics soon. i still haven't put the mother load on this one. I have a 13:1 compression piston and complete kickstart kit on my table, my TCS triple rates are finished and in the mail to bob at magnolia. once he gets them and sends to me along with a pingel kill switch, powdercoated yami blue LSR swingarm, DC-4 a-arms, works pro-perch clutch with decomp lever, yzcam and decompression kit, LSR double pinch nuts and 250r sprocket conversion are all going in it. I'm about to place an order for some trailtech handlebar mount halogens and MR16 HIDS to replace the lowers along with a -4oz flywheel and rewound stator. Should put out some serious light and maybe even get me a shot at the QOTM......what do you think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts