YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sh!t... is there anything that isnt back ordered?
my buddy has had the red light covers on order for 4 months now.. .. and some clutch parts for almost 2 months now.. his pipe was back ordered for almost 6 weeks.. he got that a while ago tho...
does every1 else have htis problem or what?

:sucks

·
Registered
240 Posts
I ordered the top end gasket kit after thanks giving, it was on back order. I figured by the time i need it it will be in Wrong. I got my Head back last week and it was still on back order. I canceled that and got them all seperate. Good thing the drit bike has the same gaskets.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Originally posted by EX 80@Jan 16 2004, 04:30 PM
I ordered the top end gasket kit after thanks giving, it was on back order. I figured by the time i need it it will be in Wrong. I got my Head back last week and it was still on back order. I canceled that and got them all seperate. Good thing the drit bike has the same gaskets.
Do you mean that the YZF450 dirt bike gaskets are the same as the YFZ450 high compression piston gaskets?

·
Registered
834 Posts
I tried to order some stuff from Rocky Mountain ATV:

Rear wave rotor = BACKORDERED

Urethane one piece swingarm skid = BACKORDERED

Sandstar front tires on any thickness rims = BACKORDERED

Looks like the popularity of this quad is working against us.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
in Back orders</span>!!!! </span> :rock
<span style=\'color:blue\'>You want it WHEN?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have a ton of GYTR stuff for my YFZ and have absolutely no problems with any of it.

I ordered 90% of it from Bob at Magnolia Yamaha and recevied it within a week or so. He sells on eBay a lot.

The worrst I have had trouble with is Alba.....but I have talked to alot of people who lov'em.

Good luck !!!! :lol

PH

G

·
Originally posted by HwTrader@Jan 17 2004, 06:31 AM
I tried to order some stuff from Rocky Mountain ATV:

Rear wave rotor = BACKORDERED

Urethane one piece swingarm skid = BACKORDERED

Sandstar front tires on any thickness rims = BACKORDERED

Looks like the popularity of this quad is working against us.
when you order shiz from rocky mountain look in the box to the left of the part. it says if its in stock or not. if it says out of stock it will be on backorder! :re

·
Registered
834 Posts
Yeah, it looks like half of the items in the YFZ450 category are on back order.

Oh well, I only ordered once before from them, and my rim had a defect. (leak in the weld) :angry

I used crazy glue from the inside and put rubber cement over that. ALL BETTER :re

·
Registered
98 Posts
:D I tried to order my GYT-R jet kit last week from all my local Yami shops back ordered. So pulled out the old mags. ATV sport, Dirt Wheels looked in back & found about 10 Yami mail order places called 8 of them before some HAD it in STOCK! Ordered it - got it - installed it works great! Cause all the help I've gotten from YFZ Central. :yfz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts