YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is the best pipe for the YFZ a Dr D or GYRT pipe?
Most of my riding is trails here and once in awhile the track.
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have had sweet luck with my carbon fiber gytr pipe. 400 bucks and worth it!! it looks killer, fit is awesome and is way light. even the dirt wheels guys like the gytr pipes better than most others. :rock

·
Registered
575 Posts
How long have you guys had your GYT-R pipes?My gyt-r is in my garage collecting dust because all those side screws fell out,the clamp broke off and the spark arrester screen isnt attached to anything anymore,just kinda dangles in there.I had the gyt-r on for about 3 months.Ive heard and seen this happen to others also with the gyt-r.I would go with Dr. D.Some magazines rated it the best slip on available.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love my gytr. I have the std. alum. system and it works great. I wasnt impressed with the sound at first but now that it is a little broke in it sounds better than most. My only complaint is my spark arester also came detached, but it must of blown out of the pipe because it is nowhere to be found. Does anyone know if you can buy them seperatly. I need it for some of the state parks.

·
Registered
453 Posts
im dialed in with a dr d. and i beat lots of modded banshees and like said b 4 rated one of the best slip on pipes by dirtwheels hmf are sweet too :red :rock

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have the gytr alum. pipe and have had no problems with it...talked to a few people who have hmf pipes and they like them but after they rode mine like the way the gytr pipe did better.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts