YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought a brand new 450r yesterday and need help finding where to buy the fuel controller.

I've read all these forums and know what fixes the bog/stall problem and I have found the FCI intake and all the different pipes available, but I cant find where to buy any of the correct fuel controllers for this model year.

I was either getting MSD or PC5 but everywhere I have looked only says '09-'13 yfz450r.

I want it to run good with no issues, like it should, so is it possible to remap it and leave it stock?

I already know what to do to it, I need to know where you guys got your controller, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,149 Posts
Check with the site sponsors-they can help you out.

·
Registered
535 Posts
All depends on what you want to spend. I think you should do some more reading on the 14 here first. Just type in the search Feild 2014 and this is all covered heavily now. I didn't have anything close to get it on a good Dyno so I ponied up and bought the vortex.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.