YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought air filter from

Britboy

Excellent Communication & FAST shipping!!!

Woodward Specialties.............. :rock

mikemike............Good guy to deal with. Fast shipping. Product Exactly as described.!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Bought a jet kit from Pahrump.

Great guy to deal with!!!

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Bought a PEP chain roller relocater from Woodwards.

Fast shipping and A++ service :rock

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by crazy Z@Jan 24 2004, 07:29 PM
Bought a jet kit from Pahrump.

Great guy to deal with!!!
Thanks crazy z, did you get the instructions I emailed to you?

Oh and [email protected] is always great to deal with, a great pleasure.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Paul @ Woodward = Great Seller, very good communication and fast shipping A+ in my book! Thanks

Scott

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
ordered jet kit from pahrump yesterday and the communication was A+++++ so far

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by BaTTerUp450@Jan 28 2004, 03:08 PM
ordered jet kit from pahrump yesterday and the communication was A+++++ so far
Kits are in the mail. Kevin :D

Thanks

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
vorra65 - Brake Res Relocator kit.

Great seller.
Great packaging.
Great instruction.

A+

·
Registered
74 Posts
Pahrump did great on my intake purchase. The item was sent and received promptly after. Thanks Pahrump for all the help so far....

Frank

·
Registered
78 Posts
I ordered some Jets from Pahrump. He was very helpfull and always replied quickly to my questions. He shipped my jets quickly. He is great to work with.

AZ YFZ

·
Registered
157 Posts
extremeracer167 is awesome to deal with. I got a lot more than I expected from him. I will be doing business with him again and highly recommend you do too. Check out willmansoffroad.biz. Thanks Chad!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought AC Nerf bars from schwendi, great to deal with!

:moose

·
Registered
576 Posts
I bought stock a-arms from ctyfzrider and although it took a while to get them (not his fault), he was very forthcoming with updates and info to keep me placated :) Not too mention he gave me the best deal I have seen yet on stock a-arms.

Thanks, again ctyfzrider

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Thanks for the good feedback Pahrump. Pahrump was also great to deal with and sent my GYT-R needle first thing the next day (I sent him the money at 9 30 at night). It got here soon and I was happy. Great transaction and a good guy to deal with. Great communication, packaging and fast replies.

I have also delt with BansheeBC)[email protected]), again he was great to deal with. He sent me my HMF pipe for a good deal. He kept me informed on the situation because he did not have his bike at the time. Anyways I got my pipe a week or so later and could not have been happier. He is a great guy to deal with also. Great communication and packaging.

I am currently dealing with Mudspot440, I will let you know how that goes soon. So far everything is going smooth. So far we have had great communication and fast replies. I am now waiting for my product.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Well my business transaction with Mudspot 440 ended today! I sent my money only a few days ago and all ready my number plates and backgrounds arrived in the mail! He even through in 2 additional atv stickers! I will get pictures to show you guys his work. So far I am impressed, he was a great guy to do business with, speedy delivery and even gave me some extra stickers! I strongly suggest anyone needing number plates/stickers to use Mudspot440, he is an excellent man to do business with and the number plates look great, very resonably priced also.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Quad#11, Sent money out, week later got my pegs as described. Great communication,great transaction!
T-up

·
Registered
474 Posts
Pahrump and OffroadAce. good communication with both and no problems

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
First time even reading this forum.....shows how much I pay attention. Anyways I bought my K&N filter / adapter off of PAHRUMP ages ago now, but the transactions went smooth and I was completely satisfied with the products I recieved. Also if I remember right he shiped it out very quickly so I could have it for the thanksgiving weekend at Glamis. Thanks again.....I would not hesitate to buy from him in the future.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts