YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for sticker kits for the White YFZ does anyone know of any avaliable yet, maybe one that includes a seat cover where the graphics carry over from the plastic to the seat?

·
Registered
36 Posts
kandk has them for the white and blue they look tight !

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Sep 15 2003, 09:09 PM
where are the pics of that k and k kit?
:what

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
They have the One industries graphics kit out. Lookks pretty sweet to. Chapparal priced it for 56.99 whic i dont think is all that bad. Im not sure about the seat cover tho...

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to see pics or links to any of them?????

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
ill post the one industries graphcs kit next week when i get it. The site doesnt seem to have it tho..how odd seeing how my dealer already does :what

·
Registered
36 Posts
call kandk and tell them to e-mail the pic they are kinda slow on posting stuff 8|

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53+Sep 15 2003, 05:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ_53 @ Sep 15 2003, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZCentral@Sep 15 2003, 09:09 PM
where are the pics of that k and k kit?
:what [/b][/quote]
:O K&K were at Southwick sporting the flamed kit on the white and red YFZ Check this Shiat out

:yfz

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
front view....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That looks pretty good its a little dark for me but all in all I think it looks pretty sick!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad Kirby is a crook and he doesnt pay his riders. Never trust a man that wont look at you when is talking to you.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have a pic of the ONE IND kit from their catalog but I cant attach any pics in this forum I always get an error, if someone else would like to post them e-mail me and I will send them to you?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
What shocks were on that K&K bike...how much r they? And do u guys know how they perform?

·
Registered
625 Posts
axis. 1300+ dollars. They perform great for the average to above average MX guy but if you want to run with the big dogs in the pro class you will need PEP ARC's

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by edgerat@Sep 24 2003, 02:06 AM
you will need PEP ARC's
:rock those r the sweetest shocks ive ever seen....... the rezzies r HUGE!!!! say my set at lorettas :rock

1 - 20 of 46 Posts