YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have the money for the pipe but now i need to some things. I will be using my pipe pretty much only for mx but i have some douts on wich pipe to get. (ive searched for past post) im not realy worried about the sound but i woulod like to know that i can make my pipe quiet legal if i needed to.

i herd the tc pipe kicks @$$ but have any of you herd of a way to make it quiet if needed?

also herd thundar alley was kick @$$ but i havnt herd much about that pleas help with powergains is it mx? and such.

hmf the new bill balence pipe was lookn nice / owercoated red nice to. i would get it cut to a 12 incher. hows those gains?

dr. d worked really good on the yz450f. wheres the gains on the yfz?low mid? how are they?

havnt herd anyhting on the fmf ti 4 full system or factory4. the powerbomb headers are killer. my friend has a slip on titanium 4 on his raptor and that made a differnce ALOT.

please help me put here remember im mostly looknt for mx power gains but would like to know i can make my pipe legal in noise if needed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i like curtis sparks i just ordered one from east coast atv i was going to get the tc exhaust but dave gibson said that he likes the sparks exhaust system the best and plus its only 450 opposed to the tc exhaust which is 530 i trust dave and the guys at east coast cuz they noe there quads

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
dr. d worked really good on the yz450f. wheres the gains on the yfz?low mid? how are they?
I like Dr D. Got one on my bike and my YFZ. He's been with yamaha since day 1 of the four stroke (YZ400F) and he knows his stuff. The pipe doesn't try to let the motor rev to the moon (like others) instead gives more of a low/mid type power.

I did enough screaming around the track on my banshee, now I like the low end grunt and torque of the 4 stroke, so thats where I like the power. JMO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts