YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new helmet in and it is a little big. Do they make any type of inserts or anything to go inside it to make it a little smaller? :what ....... here is the hlemet and goggles (HJC AC-X2 Chromium and SPY goggles)...... the red will match the frame and the blk/wht will match my gear :rock :red

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Jan 20 2004, 01:43 PM
I just got my new helmet in and it is a little big. Do they make any type of inserts or anything to go inside it to make it a little smaller? :what ....... here is the hlemet and goggles (HJC AC-X2 Chromium and SPY goggles)...... the red will match the frame and the blk/wht will match my gear :rock :red

thats mad gay :blah j/k that thing is sweeeeet! :rock :rock didnt you tell me on aim you were gettign one liek that?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Jan 20 2004, 01:43 PM
I just got my new helmet in and it is a little big. Do they make any type of inserts or anything to go inside it to make it a little smaller?
wear a beanie when you ride? grow out your hair?

hmm... not sure if they make anything like that.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Wear a do-rag, or grow your hair longer. Short of that, send it back and get the right size.

Nice helmet though.... :D

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
i got the same helmet, but i have the red/black faded spy's (with the skull on the side) only thing i can think of to cure your problem is to wear a beanie when you ride. that, you take the padding to and upholstery shop and see what they can do, its such a nice helmet right!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Like what vorra65 mentioned, wear a Do-rUg, but really, you should have a Helmet that will fit to your head...

Sorry Dude... I just had too..... :lol :lol :lol
I really do like the Design and Colors, that's an AWESOME Brain Bucket !!!! :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
didnt think about the beanie idea but it worked guys!..... thanks again :yfz :red

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Jan 20 2004, 02:42 PM
didnt think about the beanie idea but it worked guys!..... thanks again :yfz :red
We tested that Idea on my kids head... and it worked! :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by AlaskaYFZ@Jan 21 2004, 12:23 AM
did ya get your PEPs yet? :lol
:nono nope......... should be here tomorrow, what bout you? :lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Jan 20 2004, 02:42 PM
A beanie under a helmet should work really good...Especially in the summer in LA.

Go get the right size...or you will regret it.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Crazie+Jan 21 2004, 01:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crazie @ Jan 21 2004, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2004, 02:42 PM
didnt think about the beanie idea but it worked guys!..... thanks again :yfz  :red
A beanie under a helmet should work really good...Especially in the summer in LA.

Go get the right size...or you will regret it.

<!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53
@Jan 20 2004, 10:42 PM
didnt think about the beanie idea but it worked guys!..... thanks again :yfz  :red
I'm sure after you crash a few times your noggin' will swell up enough to fill the helmet. :lol [/b][/quote]
its the smallest they hav, or i woulda got the smaller one..... beanie is fine

and i WILL hurt u ONE DAY anthony :lol :red

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Crazie@Jan 21 2004, 02:11 AM
Actually, I'm surprised your not in a XXL with all that hot air leakin' out of your mouth. :lol

I'll race you any day (until March) anywhere (in Arizona). So bring it. :lol
ur gettin bad as selector punk :blah j/j......... and why until march? cuz thats when i ride again and ur scared!!!!!! YEH!!!!!! :lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
LADIES...chillax! :re

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by BillsBlaster@Jan 21 2004, 02:24 AM
LADIES...chillax! :re
other LADY..... were friends :lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts