1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
:sucks need sum MX! :rock

·
Registered
456 Posts
Isn't popos picture 143 or reply #23 ? the z all mudded up im pretty sure thats her :rock

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i didn't re-check the pics but if you mean a candy blue black plasticed/ chromed Z with a bill balance hmf then its his.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Feb 29 2004, 06:08 PM
i didn't re-check the pics but if you mean a candy blue black plasticed/ chromed Z with a bill balance hmf then its his.
Yah i got B4 and after Pics of his bike i was standing right next 2 it when i was taping the Movie.....Nice bike and Nice guy FTI he did not finish the race "Bad Clutch"

·
Registered
741 Posts
bad clutch.....??? how?
SWEET PICS!!
Mike

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Haha, looks like a muddy good time. I feel for the guy that sent his bike to the bottom of the ocean... I also like the pic of the Honda for sale. Did that sign say trying to buy a YFZ450?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Feb 29 2004, 07:37 PM
sweet dude! are any of them you?! :rock
No i was just the Photo Guy....i'ma look in to racing FTR this year and see how i do...if i do ok with the FTR then i will tri the GNCC next year when it comes here.....as for the guy who went in the water he was only one of 6 who sunk there bikes in the water one guy broke a rib hitting the water on a GasGas 300 and a nother guy killed a Pig in the woods "Hit it"

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
That sucks someone broke a rib. Funny thing about water, people think it's so soft.

Killed a pig in the woods? You woods riding back country folks are too funny... I think the only thing I've hit in the dunes is a stink bug. The lizards are too fast and always burry themselves before getting hit.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
No i was just the Photo Guy....i'ma look in to racing FTR this year and see how i do...if i do ok with the FTR then i will tri the GNCC next year when it comes here.....as for the guy who went in the water he was only one of 6 who sunk there bikes in the water one guy broke a rib hitting the water on a GasGas 300 and a nother guy killed a Pig in the woods "Hit it"
I wanna do FTR this yr. too
You going to Gator Back this weekend Sick4fifty?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by Amergin@Mar 1 2004, 09:10 AM
That sucks someone broke a rib. Funny thing about water, people think it's so soft.

Killed a pig in the woods? You woods riding back country folks are too funny... I think the only thing I've hit in the dunes is a stink bug. The lizards are too fast and always burry themselves before getting hit.
BTW what is a stink bug.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Wow lots of nice pics popo's z is in some of them pics. :rock

1 - 17 of 17 Posts