YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Got my yfz recently and I have only been to glamis once, :( heres my problem I've only got one friend who rides and he doesnt go out much. so I'm looking for some local guys to hook up with. I'm a fire fighter so I have lots of time off and I'm always ready to go, anyone wana be my friend LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Your a firefighter in socal and have lots of time off? I just came back from Socal cause my whole town pretty much burned down from the fires going on right now...... :wtf

Anyways me and my friends go out to Gordon's well.....(south opf glamis off of I-8) all the time. We are going this weekend too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
We went 2 weeks ago and had a blast. We try to go about 2 times a month. Our next trip is NOV 21st. We usually get about 20-30 people every trip. You are welcome to join us.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
I'll be there for Thanksgiving, can't friken wait. Any one wants to get together, let me know.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You puss, you haven't been to the dunes yet? I will be there this weekend. Hope to have a few others there too. If you like to scoot and get air, you can hang with us (we do have slow-pokes too).

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I say all of us get together and just head up there one weekend. That would be awesome. I too am looking for ppl to go to the dunes with. Ive only been to pismo, and that was b4 i had my YFZ and i was riding my Mojave. Just post a weekend and where we can all meet. I think that would be awesome. But if we all cant go at once. Just keep posting on this thread when ur gonna be going. And ppl can pm u for more details. I thik thats the best way ppl will hook up. :yfz :yfz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts