YFZ Central banner

Glamis Weather For President's Day Weekend

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  gas it!! 
#1 ·
anyone live relatively close the Glamis or Brawley? maybe Calexico?

i know the weather says it has a 30% chance of rain this coming weekend.

i'm looking for some one who lives kinda close to tell me how the weather is now, and maybe we could email eachother through the week.

maybe anyone who went this passed weekend.

thanks guys.

#6 ·
QUOTE (gas it!! @ Feb 11 2009, 12:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745268
you got that right buster douglas.

but i have my kids with me this time and we are tenting it. my dad and uncle aren't going so we don't have a trailer to stay in.

but we are going for sure.[/b]
ive done it in the rain ... awesome time ... was soaked and wet sand everywhere .... it would be tuff with kids though ... what about the brawley inn ... 15 mins from glamis and they have a 2 night stay and breakfast for i think $139 bucks .... ive never stayed there but i heard about it and looked it up online in case it happened again .... sleeping in a dry bed might be worth it

1-800-541-4567

#8 ·
QUOTE (THEJUGGERNAUT @ Feb 11 2009, 01:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745295
ive done it in the rain ... awesome time ... was soaked and wet sand everywhere .... it would be tuff with kids though ... what about the brawley inn ... 15 mins from glamis and they have a 2 night stay and breakfast for i think $139 bucks .... ive never stayed there but i heard about it and looked it up online in case it happened again .... sleeping in a dry bed might be worth it

1-800-541-4567[/b]

ya, thats an idea.

#11 ·
I'm in Salton City on Treadwell Blvd, (an hour away from Glamis) pm me anytime and I'll let ya know how the weather is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.