YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
111 @ 3:39 Sure glad Im heading to st. anthenys tomorow and not glamis but glamis is a good place to go and everybody should experiance at least once.

·
Registered
176 Posts
still 111 at 4:35

·
Registered
150 Posts
Man it was 90 something in bakersfield and it felt hot imagine 109 with no shade. lol osvaldo88 I know it was 108 at 2:48, yeah I can't wait to take a trip to glamis, but I still make pismo my home I fell much better when there is a town around so If you forget stuff you can go back and buy it and not pay a fortune for it like at glamis plus your on the beach

·
Registered
176 Posts
its 102 where i live here in modesto

·
Registered
155 Posts
thats why i will never justify driving all the way to burn alive in the desert when i can ride with a hoodie in pismo.

·
Registered
176 Posts
And its still 97

·
Registered
150 Posts
Gracias osvaldo88 I have to represent for my raza like everyone else does in Pismo I also had my American flag but it got to heavy and was always bending to I took it off, yeah I agree id rather be in a hoodie then sweeting.. that's the only thing I hate living in Bakersfield summers are hot I mean hot and when you gets clouds it feels like texas... I miss my hometown Camarillo and Ventura county where its never hot and its always perfect weather

·
Registered
150 Posts
dude thats fn crazy I hate when it gets that hot here, its actually been a while. You know whats funny I bet if we were down there in glamis we wouldnt mind lol.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
what you guys from across the way don't understand is....its only riding season here in SoCal during the winter. otherwise everywhere that's an option is over 100. we only have deserts and some mountains for trails. but even in the summer, our SoCal mountains can be in the 90's.

check back here in the next few months. it will be high 70's during the day and 40's and 50's at night.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Exactly. I ride only at night during the summer. I went out in the daytime for the first time since May a couple days ago because the temp dropped to 83°.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I have about 60 min travel to superstition but that is not too bad. I want to run up to pismo and ride there, haven't been there for many many years.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts