YFZ Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out in Glamis this last weekend and purchased a disposable camera to take few photos of a white YFZ in the Glamis terrain.

They are not the best but for a $7 camera I can not complain.

The Imperial Sand Dunes are truely a quad's paradise.

and a few sand rails running the drags near Gordon Wells

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
nice pic

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
that looks so awsum man!!!! im going there ONE DAY!! :rock

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Glamis huh? Looks like me in one of them pics? and I remember camping at Ogilby :lol Nice pics though!!! It was alot of fun riding with you guys too. Oh and how did you likie that FAST ride :evilgrin

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Merriman@Feb 19 2004, 08:55 PM
Glamis huh? Looks like me in one of them pics? and I remember camping at Ogilby :lol Nice pics though!!! It was alot of fun riding with you guys too. Oh and how did you likie that FAST ride :evilgrin
That is you Levi in the photo with 3 riders. I should have taken a few shots of your bike with the Glamis backgroud too.. wasn't thinking...

The fast ride was the best ride I've taken at Glamis. It makes it even more enjoyable when your following in 2nd position because you can push a bit harder than when leading knowing that your blind spots over the ridges are not going to kill you.

I may have to upgrade my suspension since you've got me pushing my stock suspension set up close to the limits trying to ride your pace with those sweet a-arms, shocks and extended swing arm your running. None the less. .. would enjoy that type of riding again as long as your in the lead..

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I always wanted to go check out some dunes..

But I never want to put one of those ridiculous flags on my ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts