YFZ Central banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'll be out there for a couple days but probably be going between holidays to really get some good riding in being it should be less busy!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'll be out there for a couple days but probably be going between holidays to really get some good riding in being it should be less busy!

That's what I want to do but all my family is going on the Holliday so that's why I am going

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bump!

Myself + 2-3 will be heading south the wednesday before halloween weekend. The plan is to ride the fresh sand thursday and friday then enjoy the festivities saturday (olds, drags, misc riding, Camp RZR event).

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Bump!

Myself + 2-3 will be heading south the wednesday before halloween weekend. The plan is to ride the fresh sand thursday and friday then enjoy the festivities saturday (olds, drags, misc riding, Camp RZR event).
Nice what are you going to be taking out their ? What day is the rzr event ?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
My bike , say hello if you spot me haha

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Great weekend can't wait until thanksgiving.

It was good suprised how great my bike ran, im exited for thanksgiving as well. Did you see the guy try to outrun the ranger at the drags on Friday haha ? R

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
so im heading out for the last time this season. Is their anywhere specific i shud ride to? how hard is it to try find china wall and lizard hill is their a direct way

21 - 31 of 31 Posts