YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im goin to be out their with my family , who else from here is going out?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll be there with a handful of people.

A big group of rzrforum guys will be out there, im sure there are several of them that are on this forum as well.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be there with a handful of people.

A big group of rzrforum guys will be out there, im sure there are several of them that are on this forum as well.

How long are you staying out for ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Its too busy out there on big holiday weekends..its when you see all the bad accidents and all the cops because of so many drunken fools..my first two years out there we went on holiday weekends and I after a close call with a sand rail on a thanksgiving weekend I will just wait for calmer seas so to speak.. but have fun! And let us know how all those new dunes that were just opened are like!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its too busy out there on big holiday weekends..its when you see all the bad accidents and all the cops because of so many drunken fools..my first two years out there we went on holiday weekends and I after a close call with a sand rail on a thanksgiving weekend I will just wait for calmer seas so to speak.. but have fun! And let us know how all those new dunes that were just opened are like!
That's very true i like to just keep it easy and look at everyone set up. Will do im looking foward for it !

·
Registered
98 Posts
I went on halloween last year and it was a ghost town....

thanksgiving and christmas/new years its a zoo out there.

I'll head south wednesday night, ride thursday thru saturday, leave early am sunday.

·
Registered
184 Posts

I'll head south wednesday night, ride thursday thru saturday, leave early am sunday.
Halloween is a crap shoot but thanksgiving is suicidal. Some of those filthy rich bastards in those 500+ hp sand cars are shit faced drunk and have no regard for anyone else. I was running up olds and he came hauling ass off the top I missed him by 2 feet. I ran back down the hill and we almost got into a fight.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Taking a lot of toys?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Halloween is a crap shoot but thanksgiving is suicidal. Some of those filthy rich bastards in those 500+ hp sand cars are shit faced drunk and have no regard for anyone else. I was running up olds and he came hauling ass off the top I missed him by 2 feet. I ran back down the hill and we almost got into a fight.
Dam a lot of people have no consideration

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im taking my yfz and i think the other guys are bringing hondas and a suzuki. few prerunner trucks and rails will be there too. should be fun
Is that your truck in the pic?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I will be out there with my dad and whichever friends decide to go, probably head out friday afternoon after I get off work and be at the hill that night, got plenty of lights on my yfz for night riding! Might possibly go out the weekend after as well and also the weekend after that, when the season is here getting paid weekly is awesome cause I go out almost every other weekend if not more.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will be out there with my dad and whichever friends decide to go, probably head out friday afternoon after I get off work and be at the hill that night, got plenty of lights on my yfz for night riding! Might possibly go out the weekend after as well and also the weekend after that, when the season is here getting paid weekly is awesome cause I go out almost every other weekend if not more.
I'm looking forward to olds at night now that I got a lightbar haha

Reactions: 450duner

·
Registered
98 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts