YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got some gibson a-arms and am having a little bit of trouble figuring out how the spacers go on the upper a-arms. They came off an 07 yfz which is exactly what i have so im wondering why they arent fitting right. Any help would be appreciated. Pics would be even better if anyone has some close ups of the upper a-arms. Thanks

·
Registered
614 Posts
You should have 4 spacers with collars(per arm) that fit snuggly inside the heim joint. Then one long spacer(per arm) that goes between the 2 inner spacers with collars and the bolt slides through all of them.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Ask and you shall recieve..

Just remember, you want about 2 or 3 more threads to show on the front heim vs the rear heim in oreder to get a better Castor setting.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Damn Chris, you've already scratched that pretty new PC. :icon_eek: I can't believe you didn't trim your radiator shrouds. :strokin: :nono:

:mhihi: :clap: :neener: Just kidding dude, you know I like to give you some chit every now and then.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
QUOTE (gtilley45 @ Feb 24 2009, 04:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750517
Damn Chris, you've already scratched that pretty new PC. :icon_eek: I can't believe you didn't trim your radiator shrouds. :strokin: :nono:

:mhihi: :clap: :neener: Just kidding dude, you know I like to give you some chit every now and then.[/b]

LOL..

I had forgotten all about trimming them when I put it all together. Those scratches reminded me I had to trim them so they're done now but some is the damage lol.

wickedrado-That's another thing to keep in mind. You might want to trim your radiator shrouds so your upper a-arms don't get scratched...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i really appreciate the help guys. I was simulating the travel of the upper a-arm and did see it doesnt clear the radiator shroud completely. i will deffinitely be trimming that so i dont ruin my new pc when i get it done. Thanks a lot!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts