YFZ Central banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I e-mailed full-bore to see how much there chrome finish plastic for the yfz cost...here is there response.

A set of chrome plastics for the YFZ are apprx $2100-$2800. They are a
custom order so we require 50% down and it's a 4-6 week lead time.

gulp

·
Registered
181 Posts
What???????????....that is one of the most out rageous things I have ever heard. Might as well buy another 450.....I am sure that the money could be better spent elsewhere.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I found them somewhere the other day for $1800 but I forgot where.

Either way too much for some bling :uhoh

·
Registered
70 Posts
you could get plastic outfitted with diamonds and still would be that much i cannot beleive that they want that much just think u spend all that money take one crash n its done id rather keep the stock and invest in something else

·
Registered
983 Posts
200 granf buys an awefull lotta chrome sptay cans. you coud redo you plastic after every ride for a while. :)

·
Registered
834 Posts
They don't even know how much to gouge you for :lol

Sounds like they are fishing :re

·
Registered
62 Posts
THATS OUTRAGOUES, I would only buy that if I was keeping my quad in a show room, or something, I would never take it out or even sit on it, for afriad my boots might scratch it! Man thats Crazy!, It would look pretty sweet though! :rock

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by russellyamaha@Feb 19 2004, 08:26 PM
it says on the fullbore web sight their like $ 265 for each set front or back
Not for the Chrome... :nono

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump+Feb 19 2004, 10:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pahrump @ Feb 19 2004, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--russellyamaha@Feb 19 2004, 08:26 PM
it says on the fullbore web sight their like $ 265 for each set front or back
Not for the Chrome... :nono [/b][/quote]
:stupid chrome is a good bit more than regular :yfz

·
Registered
136 Posts
if youreally want chrome plastic there is a place in florida called chromeplastics.com or plasticchrome.com or something like that and they put some sort of chemical finish on the plastics to get it looking like chrome...you can get any color chrome (ie.black chrome) i'll get the site when I go to work tommorow...I think they charge like 500 bucks to do it though.....wouldn't do it to mine (even though I was dumb enough to make a carbon fiber bodied Z :lol ) but I might do it to my xr50....they only want like 200 bucks to do that

·
Registered
479 Posts
cool, if you got extra cash and dune the atz.. not good for atvs

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey if you guys are looking for custom plastic you need to check out www.lakercustom.com they have some sweeeet plastic. Im running their black plastic right now and it looks sick! He has all colors including carbon fiber. The carbon fiber plastic on a yfz looks completly amazing. So check them out before blowing all your $$ on chrome. I think hes workin on clears also :lol

·
Registered
741 Posts
DANGG!!!! That's gotta be so pimp looking!! chrome plastic(well metal) :lol :O :O :O :O

1 - 19 of 19 Posts