YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 EFI YFZ. Brand new motor. Vortex, full FMF, AIS delete, lid off. Everything else stock. Getting gas smell in oil. Pretty bad. Oil level rises slightly also. Vortex is tuned and TPS is set perfect by professional. Runs great. Brand new fuel injector too FYI as I thought maybe it was a stuck injector. Any thoughts on how to figure out this problem or what the problem may be?

·
Registered
358 Posts
2019 EFI YFZ. Brand new motor. Vortex, full FMF, AIS delete, lid off. Everything else stock. Getting gas smell in oil. Pretty bad. Oil level rises slightly also. Vortex is tuned and TPS is set perfect by professional. Runs great. Brand new fuel injector too FYI as I thought maybe it was a stuck injector. Any thoughts on how to figure out this problem or what the problem may be?
Try this: remove the injector with the rail, line, etc all still attached. Do not crack any lines to relieve pressure. Zip tie a plastic bag around the injector. Let it sit a few hours, see if there's fuel in the bag. If there's any fuel leakage, the injector needs to be cleaned or replaced.

Edit: I would also try a voltmeter to see if the injector plug is getting power when it shouldn't.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts