YFZ Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FTZ PERFORMANCE now has exhaust systems for the Yamaha Raptor and YFZ450. Go to www.ftzracing.com Then click on atv products, then click on 4-stroke ehaust system on the left side for raptor and yfz450. Just thought I would pass this on. They didn' give a price on the exhaust systems so just give them a call if interested.

·
Registered
263 Posts
YO man look at me 4fiddy with De 4inch tip ..... :sup Get some DUBS with that can and youll be all set

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ DAWG@Jul 27 2003, 02:18 AM
YO man look at me 4fiddy with De 4inch tip ..... :sup Get some DUBS with that can and youll be all set
:lol well said

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just thought I would let you guy/kids know of a place that makes an exhaust for the YFZ450. SORRY, will keep quite from now on.

·
Registered
625 Posts
GEEZ Brian, they were just giving FTZ a hard time for the big tip. Dont take it personal. There was no hard feelings.
Isaac
P.S. most of us are adults on this site, we havent been invaded by the 15yr Honda riders............yet....... :yfz

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys, Took it too personal. Read it too fast. They did killer work on my 96 blaster with there pipe and motor work. That's why I'm going to try the exhaust on my Z400 when its ready.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by edgerat@Jul 27 2003, 11:51 AM
GEEZ Brian, they were just giving FTZ a hard time for the big tip. Dont take it personal. There was no hard feelings.
Isaac
P.S. most of us are adults on this site, we havent been invaded by the 15yr Honda riders............yet....... :yfz
yeah... I was poking fun at FTZ's pipe. Sorry :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure if they have plans for chrome or polish. Will check on that friday when I call them. Not sure if I want just the slip-on or full system. Which ever they say is good for XC racing. Will also post the price for the exhaust system for the raptor and yfz450.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are the prices on the exhaust systems for the yzf450 and raptor.
YZF450--> around $255 for a slip-on. They are working a a headpipe for it and they might have it out later on after some more RD on it.
RAPTOR--> full system $400. Just double check on that if you call and order one. Didn't ask about the slip-on for the raptor.
As for for chrome or polished. It comes polished stainless steel. I guess if you wanted it chrome, you would have to send it out your self cause I think they don't do chrome. Hope this helps some of you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts