YFZ Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, it's been now long time I come here by only browsing some topics. Now i ( finally ) registered...

My name is Sebastien 33 years old comming from France at the border of switzerland and germany. I started atv in 2006 and quickly passed from trail riding to competition.

I have 2 ltr one endurance and one street legal lowered with slick tires and one yfz450r 2014 brand new that I just just finished to break-in... and one 250 sxf ktm when it's too muddy for the 4 wheelers or not atv friendly compound.

I do a lot a trail running and mountain bike.. well cannot stop moving !! :D

I mostly compete in endurance.

All that said, I am now looking for power-preps for the yamaha as it is not a powerfull bike by now. Chassis/shocks run perfect with full peps PB1 and zps rear from SF racing and a dominator axle. Front Walsh CW44 with caster kit as a-arms, Vortex X10 and fmf 4.1 full line. Very satisfied with the setting i need more power as stock LTR's can overtake me easily in straight line.

GYTR piston and FCI intake are ordered at tqsatv. I look for a cylinder head porting now and cams 06-08 i don't know yet.

See ya ! :p

·
Super Moderator
3,149 Posts
Welcome to the site...post some pictures of the rides...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.