YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what mods you have and what map you are using. I just got my PC 5 hooked up. I am running the stock exhaust with baffle pulled, and a Pro design filter kit with K&N and no lid. I am waiting on a Sparks exhaust but it wont be in until next week. I am running the map from power commanders site for: GYTR full exhaust, GYTR filter kit, and no lid. I am pretty sure this map will pretty much be right on. I was wondering what kind of map you guys are running. Also, it still seems to have a hesitation when you whack it right off idle. Will it be better once I get the exhaust on? If you have any info that would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If your PC is mapped for mods and all the mods aren't completed yet it will not be tuned properly so a hesitation is understandable.
I didn't install my PC until I had all the mods installed together with the PC.

·
Registered
234 Posts
QUOTE (blown32 @ Mar 1 2009, 05:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=752553
If your PC is mapped for mods and all the mods aren't completed yet it will not be tuned properly so a hesitation is understandable.
I didn't install my PC until I had all the mods installed together with the PC.[/b]
If you have the baffle pulled you should be close to what you'll see with the sparks. The GYTR pipe is alot closer to a stocker with the baffle pulled than a sparks would be, and I don't think that you should be experiencing any lag with any less back pressure. Did you try any of the other maps? Do they offer software to create your own?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mine is working really well! Your quad is gonna work better once you have all the mods done, but that map should improve the performance still.

I got third in the pro holeshot at the worcs race today against everyone elses built motors

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NICE! I know it runs better I am just trying to get rid of the bog (hesitation) it has when you whack it from and idle...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts