YFZ Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, im tryin to sell my quad in order to get some money together to buy a truck!!! Im not sure what it is worth now as I havent been on the forum in a long time but here she is!

Email me at [email protected]

Asking $3200.00 ???? MAKE ME A OFFER SOMEONE I NEED TO SELL

2004 Yamaha YFZ 450

Parts:
JD Performance +2 Standard Travel Arms
JD Performance Quad Tube Swing Arm
Yoshimura Exhaust
DG Nerf Bars
DG20Grab Bar
Steel Braided Brake Line
Alimunum Chain Guard
RPM Swing Arm Skid Plate
Jet Kit

There are a few other misc items I am forgetting I know that, differenty grips but not srue what brand, ect..

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
would you consider a part out?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
ohh i see

i asked cuz i like those a-arms and think they would look good on my ol' yammy lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If for some reason I part out I will let you know..

Like to sell as a whole right now. Im sorry I just dont have the time and it is easier for me to just sell the whole thing and not have to deal with it..

Thanks though

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
i getcha man, no worries

·
Registered
63 Posts
IMO its gonna be hard to sell a 04 for $4200, dont get me wrong it looks good, but the market for atvs isnt all that great right now. Is the motor stock? oil mod? anything?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The list is all that is done to it.

What is it worth? Thats why I said best offer because I have been away from the forums for a long time, lemme know what you think I can get out of it!!!

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Kellen

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
im thinkin about 3500? sound right yfz4503210?

·
Registered
260 Posts
i think 3500 is good, i bought my 04 last year from a guy for 4,000 and it has over 4 grand in afterparket parts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey how much are you willing to give for the arms? only thing is the shocks go with the arms because I have no use for them.. You suck man.. You got me thinking if I sell these I can go long travel but then I will have to keep the quad.. :blahblah: Then me and Misstify are gonna have to race together this year :icon_biggrin:

Let me know how much you are willing to offer and we will go from there!!

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
QUOTE (rcfreak24 @ Feb 16 2009, 10:31 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=747053
Hey how much are you willing to give for the arms? only thing is the shocks go with the arms because I have no use for them.. You suck man.. You got me thinking if I sell these I can go long travel but then I will have to keep the quad.. :blahblah: Then me and Misstify are gonna have to race together this year :icon_biggrin:

Let me know how much you are willing to offer and we will go from there!![/b]
well i actually just talked to one of my frends here and hes got some contacts so i can get a brand new set and revalved and resprung my shocks for a good price, sorry man, not interested anymore

·
Registered
140 Posts
where are you located

1 - 18 of 18 Posts